A Dinner and Celebration of the SYPP Family
-Saturday, May 21st, 5:30-8pm-
Blaine Memorial United Methodist Church
3001 24th Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144
Register here: http://bit.ly/syppfambam
What’s a FamBam?
fam·i·ly [fam-uh-lee, fam-lee] noun + bam [bam] noun, verb = Fam·Bam
–noun1. a night of sharing, storytelling, eating and laughter with old and new friends.ex. I can’t wait to go to the fambam tonight so I can eat til I burst and laugh til I cry!–verb2. to bring communities together to celebrate the accomplishments of youth organizers with families, community and SYPP supporters.ex. I’m glad we fambam’d last night. I learned so much about everyone there!
No auction this year? What makes this different?
- Instead of an emphasis on items and purchases, the focus is on fun and connection between supporters, youth, and their families.
- A creative and unique celebration of how all generations contribute to social change, from our ancestors, to our supporters and alumni, to our current members.
- More diverse and in-depth sharing about who SYPP is and why our work matters.
I want to be there! What do I need to know?
- A delicious dinner is provided and you should be prepared to run for our famously fun dessert dash.
- Come with a spirit of grassroots support for a worthy organization empowering youth in Seattle to fight for social justice. There will be a variety of ways to donate to SYPP and demonstrate support for our work.
- Tickets are $40 for adults, and $20 for youth
Please register yourself as a guest by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/syppfamba
If you have any questions about anything at all please feel free to call us at 206-860-9606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com